The Alino TL is a compact, lightweight off-grid inverter that is ideal for rugged installations that require OutBack Power reliability
The Alino TL by Outback Power offers a complete inverter and a solar charge controller in one attractive, compact package.
The Alino TL family can work with a wide variety of batteries from flooded leadacid batteries to sealed VRLA (AGM and Gel) as well as lithium-ion batteries.
A significant investment in renewable energy does not need to end when the batteries do, the Alino TL will continue to provide AC power during strong sunlight hours. With a grid connected Alino and PV; self-consumption resulting in a reduced power bill can be accomplished with or without storage.
With Time Of Use, you can choose when to use the grid, batteries, or charge from the PV array. The Alino TL will offer monitoring and data collection through Optics RE, to complement the blue tooth connection and Android App built into the Alino TL.
The Alino TL has the ability to start with a small battery bank and add batteries later, flexibility that is valued in international markets. The Alino TL can also be used as a backup power source in applications where no solar panels are available.
- Built-in 80A, 450VDC solar charge controller; can drive AC loads off of PV array
- A detachable LCD display provides comprehensive monitoring
- Bluetooth app for android phones
- Rugged (-10 to 50°C), proven design with twin replaceable fans
- Battery optional design provides daytime PV driven loads
- Full programmable battery charger for lead acid and Lithium ion batteries
- CE Mark, certified to IEC62109-1,-2
- Online monitoring available, Optics RE interface available soon
- Two year standard warranty and support from Outback Power