Ravin Services proudly sells and endorses solar panels manufactured by Trina Solar.
Ravin Services uses a variety of monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels ranging from 165Watt to 250Watt in power output, built to general specifications for use in a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial and remote area power applications.
• Applies to commercial, residential and utility scale applications
• Easily installed ground, roof, building face or tracking system
• Smart choice for on-grid and off-grid applications
• Reduces electricity bill and creates energy independence
• Modular, no moving parts, fully scalable and easily installed
• Reliable and virtually maintenance-free power generation
• Helps environment by reducing air, water and land pollution
• Provides clean, quiet and reliable electricity generation
• Increases resale value of the property
Trina Solar are one of the few PV manufacturers that has developed a vertically integrated business model from the production of crystalline silicon ingots, wafers and cells to the assembly of high quality modules. Producing each step of the value chain in-house helps Ravin to deliver high-quality and cost-effective products to our on-grid and off-grid commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and utility scale customers. Trina are renowned internationally for being the world’s best in solar panel innovation. Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is a pioneering manufacturer of high quality photovoltaic modules. They have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) since 2006. At the end of 2009, the company had a production capacity of 600MW.
The Company launched the “Trina Solar Centre For Excellence” to ensure a high level of quality assurance and precision testing of its PV modules. The Centre covers an area of 7,200 sq/mtrs, supports a comprehensive range of tests including product certification processes, material reliability tests for module products, highly accelerated stress tests and material evaluation and research. These tests can assess the effects of damp heat, thermal cycle, humidity freeze, thermal shock and UV exposure, to ensure the capability of Trina Solar’s modules to withstand prolonged exposure in extreme climate conditions. For more detailed information visit www.trinasolar.com